Google Apps Product Logos - 3D Models (by JR)These are 40mm at the long side (45mm for Drive) which are big key chains - but size them down to 30mm for smaller key chains or even 20mm for earrings or other trinkets.
- Google Keep - There are 2 versions of this logo for Google Keep. One is a cut-out and one is a 3D Bulb. Both print fast and can be used as backpack or keychain charms.
- Google Calendar - This Google Calendar 3D Model design brings the 3-Dimensional aspect of the 2Dimensional Calendar Icon to life - in a true 3D model. It is fairly simple, prints easily and re-sizes well.
- Expeditions - This 2 part design allows for the Compass Base (gray or white) and the Expeditions Flag (Red) to be printed in their own color - and then snapped together. The snapping mechanism is much less permanent than other designs (like Gmail). (I had another motive - read it in the original blog post.)
- Gmail - This 2-part design (the red "M" and the white "Envelope") allows it to be printed in two colors - red and white - so it really looks authentic when printed.
- Google Drive - This is one part that should be printed in 3 different colors (blue, green, yellow) and snapped together to make the Drive logo.
- Google Docs - Print this in Blue
- Google Sheets - Print this in Green
- Google Slides - Print this in Light Orange (i've used Yellow when needed)
|Google Slides icons printed too small and not such great quality - but the model is fine.|
- Google Forms - Print this in
GreenPURPLE (changed to purple as of Sept 2015!)
|Picture of a good one (left) and bad one (right)|
- Google Classroom - Print this in Green (look soon for a multi-part multi-color version)